The competition is limited to golfers based in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, The Netherlands and Belgium.
Callaway and Hole19 Golf Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This Callaway and Hole19 Competition (“Callaway Competition”) is organised and conducted by Hole19 Golf - Stat Track Technologies, Lda and Callaway Golf Company, including their affiliates, partners, associations and agents (“Promoters”).
2. This Competition will run from 1 May 2019 to 31 August 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
3. Participants must be 18 years or older (or if a minor, must be duly assisted by their legal guardians), be a citizen or permanent resident in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, The Netherlands or Belgium, and have a valid identity document or passport and reside in those countries during the period of the Competition.
4. Participants may not enter or receive a prize if they are directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants of the Promoters, their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters, or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
5. By entering this Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the Promoters’ decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. To participate in the campaign you must:
- 6.1 be a citizen or permanent resident in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, The Netherlands or Belgium;
- 6.2 hold a valid identity document and have adequate proof of residence;
7. Play a minimum of 2 rounds using the Hole19 Golf app, eligible rounds only:
- 7.1 scoring rounds (Simple or Advanced) - Total duration per hole must be from 7 to 25 minutes and each hole must have score input;
- 7.2 all rounds must be played using Stableford or Stroke Play scoring;
- 7.3 only rounds with 18 holes will be considered;
- 7.4 all rounds that do not match the requirements will not be considered for the competition;
8. Leaderboard classification:
- 8.1 May - descending order by the sum of the number of fairway hits on eligible rounds for the month;
- 8.2 June - ascending order by average number of putts on eligible rounds for the month;
- 8.3 July - descending order by the sum of the number of Up&Downs on eligible rounds for the month;
- 8.4 August - descending order by the sum of Greens In Regulations on eligible rounds for the month.
9. Historical data of all participants is subject to analysis and tampered rounds detected will result in disqualification from the competition.
10. Analysis of historical data will only apply to golf rounds saved before the competition start.
11. The following metrics will be considered for historical data analysis:
- 11.1 CR and SR or SSS of the designated played courses;
- 11.2 avg per metric before the competition;
- 11.3 avg HCP values vs actual results.
12. If the historical data proves the authenticity of the rounds played during the competition but repeated bad app usage is detected, Hole19 and Callaway hold the right to consider the data dubious and proceed to disqualification.
13. Prizes consist of 1 Epic Flash Driver, Odyssey Strokelab Putter, PM Grind Wedge, and Fitting + Set of Irons (Apex or Big Bertha), one for each month of the competition.
14. The winner will be notified after the end of each competition.
15. The winner has a 1 week period to claim the prize.
16. Shall the prize not be claimed in time, the first runner-up (second in the leaderboard for each month) will be rewarded the prize.
17. In case of a tie, the golfer with the highest handicap or most rounds played with the Hole19 app will be the winner of the competition each month.
18. The prizes do not cover any other costs of the winner whatsoever.
19. The prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
20. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
21. The Promoters will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
22. The Promoters reserve the right to withhold prizes in the event that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, has contravened any of these terms and conditions, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Competition, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Competition, acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever. In this instance, the winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize. The Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
24. All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
25. The Promoters reserve the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion. The Competition, its prizes, and terms and conditions may be amended by the Promoters, at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted within their sole discretion.
In such an event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters whatsoever.
26. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters. Please note that the following terms require you to take on risk, limit the liability of the Promoters and indemnify the Promoters. Please read them carefully and contact the Promoters if you have any questions!
27. The Promoters are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the campaign and they assume no liability in this regard.
28. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Promoters, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
29. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants.
30. The Promoters will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
31. The European Union law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the courts of each European country shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
33. Stat Track Technologies® and Callaway Golf Company® are Registered Trade Marks of National Brands Limited.
Play and Win
With Callaway and Hole19
We've teamed up with Callaway to bring you 4 different monthly competitions. From May to August, play your rounds with Hole19 and focus on one key statistic (different each month) to have the chance to win fantastic Callaway prizes.
Epic Flash Driver
Odyssey Strokelab Putter
PM Grind Wedge
Fitting + Set of Irons
Who Can Participate
How to Qualify
To participate you need to:
- Play your rounds in one of the eligible countries.
- Play at least 2 valid 18-hole rounds per month.
- Play in Stableford or Strokeplay modes.
The competition starts 1st May and ends 31st August 2019.
Only one key statistic is taken into account each month for the golfers' rankings:
May: Driving Accuracy
June: Total Putts
July: Up & Down
August: Greens In Regulation (GIR)
How to Claim the Prize
The winner will be notified after the end of each competition, having 1 week to claim the prize.
If the prize is not claimed, the first runner up will win the prize.
Get ready for the competition